The White Marking Pen is recommended for making marks on black or dark colored fabrics. White Marker ink disappears with use of iron or when washed.
- Try the marker on scrap of same fabric before use
- If the marker does not flow smoothly when you first begin to use it, rub the tip gently against a piece of paper or fabric until the ink flows easily
- Marks will gradually begin to appear after 10-30 seconds
- Marks may not be easy to see on coarse, napped, thick or light colored fabrics
- You can retrace your marks if they are not easy to see on the first pass
- If marks don't disappear with ironing, they can be removed by rinsing the fabric with water
- Do not use the marker on non-washable fabric like silk