Water Soluble Pencil is suited for precise fine markings and can easily be wiped off with water.
How to wipe the markings off:
- To wipe off with water, place a dry towel or cloth underneath your project
- Wet a cloth or towel and rub it carefully to wipe off the markings
- Test the pencil marker with a piece of the same fabric to see if the markings can easily be erased.
- Please be aware that marking may not be washed-off if it ironed.
- If marking cannot be erased, wash the fabric with water and mild detergent. Do not dry clean.
- When sharpening use a small pencil sharpener of Clover's Pencil Sharpener.
- The Water Soluble Pencil is a non-toxic pencil.