Encouraging you to find relaxation in your knitting is Fiona Ellis' aim and what better way than through creating a wonderfully practical yoga bag. Available in a variety of colours, and knit with simple cables, this mat bag is sure to fill any yogi's soul.
- RCY Epic - 3 balls (100% Virgin Wool, 100g / 3.5oz, 194m / 212yds) in colour Morning Sky, Grasslands, or Camel, or;
- Rowan Denim Revive - 5 balls (95% Cotton and 5% Other fibers, 50g / 1.7oz, 100m / 109yds) in colour Air Force, Sand, or Pistachio, or;
- Rowan Summerlite DK - 4 balls (100% cotton yarn, 50g / 1.7oz, 130m / 142yds) in colour Piglet, Steel, Mushroom, or Pickles
You'll also need
- a copy of Fiona's pattern: Tree Pose Yoga Mat Bag;
- Knitting needles: 3.75 mm / US 5 if using a worsted weight yarn or 3.5 mm / US 4 if using a dk weight yarn. You'll also need a set of dpns in the same size for knitting i-cord straps;
- stitch marker
- cable holder
This is a great compliment to Fiona Ellis' class Knitting as Mindfulness.