Online classes are the best! Take this class from the comfort of your home, using Zoom.
What It's All About
"Ravelry is an inclusive, friendly website for knitters, crocheters, spinners, weavers, and dyers... made up of millions of yarn lovers from all over the world. Ravelry provides... a community with thousands of forums and groups to connect with other Ravelers over any interest you could think of."
Let us show you a world of connections through Ravelry's social networking options. With over 9 million people using Ravelry, you'll have no trouble making friends, getting advice or working together on a project. We'll show you how to get connected: with people, designers, groups and forums. You will be able to add friends, find and follow designers, use internal messaging, post comments and photos into a forum thread, and add links from your post to your project page or another Raveler. With over 13,000 groups on Ravelry, you'll be able to bond with others on a number of common interests: from favourite movies to travel destinations. There's a group for you!
Can I take this class?
Yes. You do not have to have a Ravelry account to take this class.
It would be helpful to have access to Ravelry during the session if you'd like to practice "in real time" but it's not required. If you have a phone, tablet or computer with internet access during the session, that's great. If not, no worries. You can practice later while watching the recording.
Read these helpful tips before you register:
- You have to pay the registration fee in advance to hold your seat. You can register online or call the store at 780-477-9276 to make a payment over the phone. You will receive an online class invite within 24 hours of registering.
- As this is an online class, you will need to have Zoom downloaded on a computer, tablet or mobile device. If using a computer, make sure you also have a webcam and microphone built in or attached.
- The class session(s) will be recorded and copies of all/segments of the class will be available for you to review for a limited time after the class session(s).
- Refunds? If you cancel 7 days (or more) prior to your workshop date, we will transfer your registration fee to a RCY gift card at no charge or offer a refund less a 10% cancellation fee. The cost of any materials provided to you will be subtracted from any refunds/transfers.
- No refunds will be made if you have to cancel less than 7 days before your class is scheduled to begin. If minimum enrolment is not met we reserve the right to cancel the class. A full refund of your registration fee will be given should this situation arise.
Questions, comments, concerns, suggestions? Please contact email@example.com.
Private group or individual sessions are also available. For information please email Cynthia (see above).