One of our most popular patterns! The Luxe Slipper Socks kit contains the yarn and the pattern required to make this cozy and delicious slipper socks. Luxe Slipper Socks, designed by Kate Atherley, are a great introduction to toe-up sock knitting and make the best gifts. The Merino-Cashmere-Nylon blend of Eden makes them extra warm and durable.
The kit contains the amount of yarn required to make any of the six sizes in the pattern. Finished size fits foot circumference of 7 - 10 inches / 18 - 25.5 cm.
- 1 full skein of River City Yarns Eden (100% virgin wool) in our best selling colour options for this project
- A printed copy of the Luxe Slipper Sock pattern is included in the kit.
Supplies needed (purchased separately):
- US size 4 / 3.5mm needles for working small circumference in the round: DPNs, two circulars or a long circular as you prefer;
- US size 7 / 4.5mm needle, for binding off; and
- 2 ring style stitch markers & 2 different removable style (or safety pins) markers
- Tapestry Needle
About RCY Eden:
Hand-dyed by Canada's own Hand Maiden, especially for River City Yarns. This luscious yarn is made up of 81% merino, 9% cashmere, 10% nylon... and 100% temptation. Perfect for sweaters, cardigans, baby knits and winter accessories. This machine washable yarn is a Canadian favourite.
Each skein weighs 115g / 4.06 oz and has 195m / 213yds. The yarn fibre content is 81% Merino, 9% Cashmere, 10% Nylon. Care instructions: machine wash, delicate. Lay flat to dry.