Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. The publishers cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. The intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine Issue No. 8 - Summer 2019 includes:
· 140 pages
· 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
· An interview with Susan Crawford
· A long-format story about Ocean Rose
· My story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain’amourée
· A column by our new regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
· Seasonal recipes
· A travel guide to our the hometown of Laine, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
Laine is available at carefully selected yarn shops and concept stores around the world and also through our own online shop.