The Fuzzy Foot Sock Yarn kit contains the yarn required to make our "special edition" slippers. Choose a kit to make our "Canadiana" inspired socks or whip up a pair to warm the feet of your favourite "Elf". Nothing beats the coziness of these felted foot warmers (aka slippers).
The kit contains the amount of yarn required to make any of the three sizes (child, medium and wide) in the pattern.
- Canadiana: 1 full ball of River City Yarns Epic (100% virgin wool) in Ivory and 4 mini (approx 25g) balls of Forest, Royal Red, Harvest, & Navy.
- Epic Elf: 1 full ball of River City Yarns Epic (100% virgin wool) in Forest, and Royal Red.
- A printed copy of the Fuzzy Foot Sock pattern is included in each kit. An addendum is available for this version as well: https://rivercityyarns.com/products/rcy-original-addendums.
Supplies needed (purchased separately):
- 8.0mm (US 11) double pointed needles or size needed to obtain gauge;
- Stitch Marker; and
- Tapestry Needle
- (Optional, but highly recommended): brickbubble Faux Leathers Soles. These two part soles cover toes and heels to prevent slipping and lengthen wear.
Finished Measurements: to fit a child (medium, wide)
- Foot circumference 7" (9", 11")
Gauge (before felting): 12 sts = 10 cm / 4 in in stocking stitch (with yarn held double). We achieved this with 8.0mm needles.