The Laurentian Plateau covers almost half of Canada, from the Great Lakes to the Arctic Ocean. The rugged landscape inspires images of snow, migrating caribou herds, endless blue sky, lapping lakes and rushing rivers. Garter stitch gives this blanket a lofty warmth like a fat ptarmigan! Wrap yourself up and enjoy the sunset from your balcony or cabin deck, on a pier, in a prairie field or at the edge of the forest; you’ll be cozy and warm!
We've put together yarn kits in a new colour palette that we call "Big Blue Sky". Pattern and other supplies sold separately because, you might already have them!
- Baby: 24.5" x 33" (62cm x 84cm)
- Lap: 35.25" x 47.5" (89.5cm x 120.5cm)
- Throw: 47.25" x 63.75" (120cm x 162cm)
"Big Blue Sky" yarn kit components for Baby:
- 2 (3,5) balls in 100 Ivory (C1)
- 1 (2,4) balls in 410 Morning Sky (C2)
- 1 (2,4,) balls in 430 Marine Blue (C3)
- 1 (2,3,) balls in 400 Navy (C4)
- 1 (1,2) balls in 150 Camel (C5)
Supplies needed (purchased separately):
- The Laurentian pattern (PDF or Print copy) here
- Two 4.5mm (US 7) circular needles, 80 (100, 120) cm / 32 (40, 47)" long
- Stitch Markers
Designed exclusively for River City Yarns by Holli Yeoh.