From Cocoknits - "After years of requests, we have finally made our own version of a tape measure - in Sea Glass, Mustard Seed, and Wild Rose (aqua, yellow, and pink). The bright colors will ensure you can always find it in your project bag. The metal tape inside measures both inches and cm/mm (78" / 2 m long), and has a metal tab on the end to keep it from retracting into the body of the tape measure."
"Because Cocoknits is committed to avoiding plastic wherever possible, we manufactured it from PLA, a 100% biodegradable plant fiber (similar to the Needle Gauge, but not water soluble). The absence of a locking mechanism keeps them 100% plastic-free and reduces the likelihood of breakage."
- Made of PLA - 100% fiber waste called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets, or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable and contains no plastic (this product can get wet; it is NOT water soluble)
- Packaged individually in a linen drawstring bag with Cocoknits logo
- Metal tab to keep tape from retracting into the body of the tape measure
- No locking mechanism keeps them 100% plastic-free and reduces the likelihood of breakage
- casing: 2.5 x 2 x .5" (6.5 x 5 x 1.27 cm)
- metal tape: 78" / 2 m long