Join us for some online support and tutorial assistance as we take part in a celebration of knitted Christmas ornaments, inspired by ARNE & CARLOS. We have set up a series of three one-hour "gatherings" to help you with technical questions and to keep you motivated. You can participate from the comfort of your home, using a free videoconferencing software called Zoom. Please read the Helpful Tips section carefully before registering.
"Have a Ball" Knit-A-Long (KAL)
Scandinavian designers, ARNE & CARLOS, are celebrating the 10th Anniversary of their book: "55 Christmas Balls to Knit" and we're going to join in the celebration by hosting a Ball KAL using this book as inspiration.
It's easy to participate:
- You need to have (or get) a copy of the book, "55 Christmas Balls to Knit" by ARNE & CARLOS.
- You need to find some yarn and needles that will give you a firm, dense fabric (usually one or two sizes smaller than the "appropriate" needle size).
- (Optional) We have a kit put together for you which includes the book and three balls of Epic in Christmas-y colours.
- Register for this FREE knit-a-long to get the codes you need to join in.
Are you ready to have a ball?
You don't have to be a super-experienced knitter! You need to know how to cast on, knit and purl and bind off. You should be comfortable knitting in the round on a small circumference using double pointed needles, magic loop or two circulars, as you prefer.
Read these helpful tips before you register:
- As this is an online class, you will need to have Zoom downloaded on a computer, tablet or mobile device. If using a computer, make sure you also have a webcam and microphone built in or attached.
- Questions, comments, concerns, suggestions? Please contact email@example.com.
Private group or individual sessions are also available. For information please email Cynthia (see above).