Introducing Camp Color, an innovative, brand-new way to think about colour, from the creative minds behind Cameron Design Group and Shibui Knits. Camp Color is bold, brand-new and all about themed colour palettes of fun, hand-dyed colours and an exclusive collection of patterns to match.
An epic journey awaits! This fantastic collection is chock full of mythological lore and out-of-this-world creatures. See below for pattern suggestions for Camp Color!
Ball Weight: 50 g / 1.75 oz
Ball Length: 173 m / 190 yds
Knitting Gauge: 28 sts = 10cm / 4"
Needle Size: 2.75mm (US 2)
Yarn Fibre: 100% Superwash Merino
Care Instructions: Machine wash, gentle. Lay flat to dry.
Patterns for Beware The Kraken by Afifa Sayeed
- Kraken Shawl / (The Kraken Shawl on Ravelry)
- Spot My Stripes Hat & Cowl / (Spot My Stripes Hat & Cowl on Ravelry)
- Spot My Stripes Tee / (Spot My Stripes Tee on Ravelry)
- Spot My Stripes Skirt / (Spot My Stripes Skirt on Ravelry)
Crochet Patterns for High Fidelity by Toni Lipsey:
Knitting Patterns for High Fidelity:
- Vintage Vinyl Wrap by Lucinda Iglesias
Pattern for Rainbow is My Favourite Color by River City Yarns:
- Queen Vicki's Wristlets - done in one skein of 102 High Femme
Patterns for Rainbow Is My Favorite Color by Julie Dubreux:
- Starlite / (Starlite on Ravelry)
- Glamazon / (Glamazon Dress / Glamazon Sweater on Ravelry)
- Armography / (Armography & Hairography on Ravelry)
- Hairography / (Hairography & Armography on Ravelry)
Patterns for Stirred Not Shaken by Elizabeth Elliott
- Backstage Pass Sweater / (Backstage Pass Sweater on Ravelry)
- Plus One Hat / (Plus One Hat on Ravelry)
- Sound Check Cowl / (Sound Check Cowl on Ravelry)
Patterns for Sweet Tooth by Grace Akhrem: