Make your living space extra festive with these little pumpkins! Simple and quick to knit, you'll have a whole patch of pumpkins in no time. All you need to know for this pattern how to knit in the round, make increases and perform decreases. This pattern is great if you are new to toy knitting and want to give it a try.
- Three skeins of Estelle Worsted;
- Two balls of Teenie Weenie Wool in colour Shamrock (hold this yarn double stranded for the pumpkin stems);
- Little Pumpkins pattern by Cassandra May, available for purchase on her Ravelry store or for free on her blog;
- 4.5 mm (US 7) double pointed needles (you can purchase them here in metal, bamboo or plastic);
- Yarn needle (here is one of our favourites);
- Polyfill stuffing.
Note about yarns from our website: Photographs aren't perfect; they don't capture the texture and feel of the yarn. Colours viewed on different monitors may have shade and tone differences from the actual product. If you would like assistance with selecting a colour or an opinion/advice on finding a good yarn for your project, please feel free to give us a call.