There is something very special about Cashmere. It's soft, it's warm and when it's blended with silk and mohair, it transforms into an aura of colour and extra warmth.
This week's boredom buster project is fast and fun. Eve's wrist warmers are an easy knit in the round project. You'll holding a single strand of Tropical Lane Cashmere, a 95% cashmere 5% Merino wool yarn, with a strand of colour changing GGH Kidseda, a mohair and silk blend. Soft and fuzzy, these wristwarmers will be your favourite accessory this fall. We've included 2 balls of Cashmere so you can make yours extra long! (or make two shorter pairs).
We love wearing them for work in a chilly office, for wearing over gloves for a colourful and warm accessory, or for going out for Halloween Treats!
Your kit includes:
- One (1) ball of GGH Kidseda and Two (2) balls of Tropical Lane Cashmere in coordinating colours.
- Eve's Wristwarmer Pattern (Print pattern)
- A little treat to enjoy while you're working on your project.
- 4.5 mm double pointed needles (dpns) or needle size required for gauge: 22 sts and 28 rows over 10cm in stocking stitch.
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry needle
Here are the colour pairings we've selected:
- Camel Brass: Camel 21 plus 207 Silver Brass
- Dark Grey: Dark Grey 27 plus 204 Grey
- Medium Grey: Medium Grey 26 plus 204 Grey
- Ocean Blues: Ocean Blue 30 plus 210 Blue Mix
- Powder Blue Green: Powder Blue 29 plus 208 Green Truck
Note about yarns from our website: Photographs aren't perfect; they don't capture the texture and feel of the yarn. Colours viewed on different monitors may have shade and tone differences from the actual product. If you would like assistance with selecting a colour or an opinion/advice on finding a good yarn for your project, please feel free to give us a call.