We're going online with our workshops! You can take this class from the comfort of your home, using a free videoconferencing software called Zoom. Please read the Helpful Tips section carefully before registering for this class.
What it's All About
$%#$@#^! Isn't knitting supposed to be relaxing?? Learn how to get yourself out of a knitting-related disaster and get back on track. Picking up dropped stitches, fixing missed increases and twisted stitches, unknitting and other common fixes will be covered in this 3 hour workshop.
A PDF with a small amount of pre-work will be sent to you upon registration in this class. Please make sure that you have done the pre-work completed before the class.
- homework swatch
- smooth, worsted weight yarn in a light colour (should have at least 2 plies and preferably some wool content)
- appropriately sized knitting needles
- double-pointed needles 1-2 sizes smaller (wood or bamboo, if possible)
- crochet hook (similar size to knitting needles)
- blunt darning needle
- locking stitch markers
- knitter’s tool kit
You’re comfortable with the basics and know how to decrease, increase, and follow simple pattern instructions.
Why Learn from Holli?
Read these helpful tips before you register:
- You have to pay the registration fee in advance to hold your seat. You can register online or call the store at 780-477-9276 to make a payment over the phone.
- As this is an online class, you will need to have Zoom downloaded on a computer, tablet or mobile device. If using a computer, make sure you also have a webcam and microphone built in or attached.
- The class session(s) will be recorded and copies of all/segments of the class will be available for you to review for a limited time after the class session(s).
- Refunds? If you cancel 14 days (or more) prior to your workshop date, we will transfer your registration fee to a RCY gift card at no charge or offer a refund less a 10% cancellation fee. The cost of any materials provided to you will be subtracted from any refunds/transfers.
- No refunds will be made if you have to cancel less than 14 days before your class is scheduled to begin. If minimum enrolment is not met we reserve the right to cancel the class. A full refund of your registration fee will be given should this situation arise.
Questions, comments, concerns, suggestions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.