At its core, the addiClick Grab ‘n Go set is a Rocket – Long Tip Click set — but with a bunch of amazing extras added on! The pretty purple case is loaded with useful tools, resulting in an indispensable set. Here’s what you get:
- SOS Lifeline Cords! Each cord features a threadable eyelet on each end, near the tip connections, through which a waste yarn can be run (we recommend unflavored dental floss), allowing you to effortlessly create lifelines as you knit. When not in use, the eyelets remain closed so as not to interfere with knitting.
- 8 pairs of addi Rocket Long Click Interchangeable Needle Set with US 10.50/6.50mm tips (5.5 inches), US sizes: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 in a purple wallet case that includes a zipper pocket on the back for cords, as well as a mesh pocket inside for notions.
- 5 addi Click Crochet Hooks, in US sizes F, H, J, K and L.
- Notions including 2 addi HeartStopper end caps, 10 addiLove stitch markers, 1 pair of gold-plated scissors, 1 tape measure, 1 darning needle, and an addiGrip to make changing tips even easier!
- 2 blue addi Lifeline Cords for knitting, which create 24” and 32” needles (approximate lengths).
- 2 blue addi Lifeline Cords for use with the Click Crochet hooks, in 4″ and 16″ approximate lengths.
- one connector piece which you can use either to join your working cable together so that it becomes a stitch holder or to combine cords for longer lengths